By registering or placing an order on this website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
• When you visit, register or order products or services on www.platinumpresseditions.com you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details.
• When you make a payment through our website, your credit card data is not stored in our servers or is known by Platinum Press Editions. All card transactions are encrypted and conducted over secure servers, providing one of the safest payment systems available today. Platinum Press Editions will not receive, record or store any information concerning your credit card.
• We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mails, letters or contact forms you send to us.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
• Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the goods you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
• In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know by email about other products which we offer which may be of interest to you. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
• The information you provide to us may be accessed by or given to third parties some of whom may be located outside the European Economic Area who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on our behalf. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our website to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
• If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
• Countries outside the European Economic Area do not always have strong data protection laws. However, we will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this policy.
• Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
• Cookies are small amounts of information which we may store on your computer. They might serve for instance to remember your preferred language settings for the use of our website.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
• We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING
• You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com